Customer satisfaction begins with purchasing.
My name is Richard Porstmann, Interim Expert international.
As CPO, COO, Head of Procurement or as Head of Special Projects, I go to internationally operating medium-sized and family-owned companies that usually have several locations worldwide. These are manufacturing companies from the mechanical and plant engineering, automotive and supplier industries as well as the aerospace industry.
I manage global transformation and purchasing projects and take on the establishment, optimization, and sustainable integration of purchasing. Likewise, I stand by my clients as an ad-hoc crisis manager.
As a supervisory or advisory board member, I ensure sustainable results and long-term success.
Global transformation and purchasing projects
Sustainable integration of purchasing
Crisis management in purchasing
- Leadership experience
- Strategic and operational
MECHANICAL AND PLANT ENGINEERING:
- Eexperienced in international mechanical and plant engineering companies
- Develop jointly
- in communication with others
- Strategic Purchasing, global
- Supplier Management
- Global / low-cost-country sourcing
- Intercultural Management
- Experienced abroad: Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America (incl. Brazil)
»Think global. Act local.«